This post is part of our Monthly-ish Tips series.
Full disclosure, I’m working on a proposal for a new book. I’ve been working on said proposal for a long time. Because I need to get serious about finishing it, I need to borrow some scheduled Weekly Tip writing time to get ‘er done.
I’m therefore recycling a few Weekly Tips from the archives for this week’s missive.
These picks are particularly relevant as the holidays approach at lightning speed:
- Now’s a good time to refresh on two simple intimacy-builders (hugging optional).
- Just be sure your egocentric bias isn’t stopping you from this simple best practice.
- And don’t forget these do’s and don’ts for client reach-outs.
- Also, because the holidays can be a good time to refresh and recharge, you might try a little zen-woo-woo-airy-fairy.
Happy holidays to those who celebrate Thanksgiving this week.
The following two tabs change content below.
As the founder of The Get Real Project, I am the steward of our vision and our service offerings, as well as a workshop leader and keynote speaker. Above all else, I am an entrepreneur on a mission: to kick conventional business wisdom to the curb and transform how people work together as a result. I am also the co-author, with Charles H. Green, of The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook (Wiley, 2012).
Latest posts by Andrea Howe (see all)
- Reprise: A different kind of resolution for a different path to better relationships - January 2, 2023
- A word to the wise about adjusting your fees after your quote - November 13, 2022
- Reprise: What to do when your clients or colleagues are untrustworthy - September 18, 2022