Should you hire us?
It’s a great question. The honest answer is “maybe.”
If anything on this page resonates for you, let’s talk.
Heads up: We’ll never try to sell you something we don’t think you need. And we’ll always try to help even when we’re not the right fit—we’ve got lots of great connections.
Our clients want to go from good to great
We hear this a lot in our initial meetings:
Most of our clients come to us not because something is wrong or needs to be fixed, but because many things are right and could be even better.
- “We see a real need to differentiate our offerings and we think paying special attention to our clients’ experience of us is key.”
- “We have a nagging sense that we’re leaving good money on the table because we aren’t masterful with our client relationships.”
- “We’re doing well, overall, but we want to take our business to the next level. Focusing on keeping clients for the long-term is a critical part of that strategy.”
- “We want to learn how to get our good advice heard and taken, not just politely listened to.”
- “Our clients are telling us they want more from us, but we’re not sure what that means or how to provide it.”
- “We want more work at better rates with clients we love.”
We definitely have a niche (or two)
The people who hire us are usually either business leaders (like department heads, regional vice presidents, CEOs) or senior HR/L&D people. They usually come from:
|Global professional services—such as engineering, accounting, information systems
|Shared services teams—internal IT, HR, Finance, or Legal/compliance.
|Financial services—including brokers/reps, bankers, and branch managers
|Boutique consultancies—specializing in industries like advertising/marketing, management consulting, and project management.
Our clients have four key traits in common
We’ve noticed some themes over the years. All our clients are:
- Really smart. We love that our clients are sharp, knowledgeable, and industry-savvy. And we appreciate that they recognize an opportunity to be equally smart about client relationships.
- Successful. Most of our clients come to us not because something is wrong or needs to be fixed, but because many things are right and could be even better.
Our clients are professionals who are connected to a sense of purpose and a genuine desire to be of service.
- Driven to achieve extraordinary results, not just ordinary results. Our clients aren’t satisfied with “good,” and they recognize that even the most successful organizations and professionals struggle to achieve and maintain the level of client relationship mastery required to get results that are consistently and sustainably extraordinary.It’s natural to succeed sometimes and fail others. To plateau. To get good results at the expense of a lot of things, like productivity, satisfaction, and balance. Our clients realize that the more they know, the more they don’t know, and they’re hungry to learn.
- Committed to making a difference. We are fortunate to find ourselves working with people who aren’t just committed to succeeding in the traditional ways of business; they’re professionals who are connected to a sense of purpose and a genuine desire to be of service. Our clients are passionate and motivated.
If you’ve read this far you’ve probably gathered that we work with remarkable people. We love our clients for who they are and what they care about.
Let’s talk if you want to explore what we might be able to accomplish together.
Or read our client stories if you’d like to find out more about what we do.