Virtual, virtual, virtual. It’s all the rage now. Sales and relationship training providers are quick to tell you that you must, must, must adapt quickly to your new virtual reality or watch your revenues plummet.
Professional services providers are quick to take the bait. The problem is, that’s only 20% true. Andrea Howe joins forces with Noelle Mykolenko, CEO of Trusted Advisor Associates, to lead an interactive “deep dive” discussion on the most effective ways to form everlasting client bonds and deep unshakable loyalty in our current reality.
Specifically, you will learn:
- What’s actually different now, what really isn’t, and a new take on the old “80/20” rule that will help you do right by your relationships
- How to use the trust equation as a guide to making the biggest possible difference for your clients
in this most unusual time
- Which five tried and true best practices to double down on
- Which five virtually-inspired best practices to ramp up.
Latest posts by Andrea Howe (see all)
- The power of a reboot (for these Tips and for us all) - September 25, 2023
- Reprise: A different kind of resolution for a different path to better relationships - January 3, 2023
- A word to the wise about adjusting your fees after your quote - November 13, 2022