After many months of anticipation, and a whole lotta effort, we are proud to announce the official launch of the new website for The Get Real Project. <Insert fanfare here.>
With the new site comes a new look, a refined focus, and a stronger-than-ever commitment to making a difference.
It Takes a Village
We got a flood of positive feedback after the soft launch a few weeks ago. Test users casually tossed around words like “robust,” “beautiful,” “polished,” “engaging,” “smart-funny,” “fun,” “richly textured,” “inspiring,” “Wow!” and “REAL” to describe the new site.
We’re proud (and blushing) and we have the team at Valuable Content to thank for it.
Valuable Content is based in Bristol in the U.K., so it was no small feat to coordinate efforts across the miles (and ocean). A million thanks go to Sonja Jefferson, Iain Claridge, Lizzie Everard, Sharon Tanton, Toby Duckett, and Eli Trier for their passion, talent, partnership, and just plain hard work.
You can see a few before and after shots here.
Your Seven-Stop Tour
If you’re interested in taking it for a test drive, here are seven stops we recommend you make along the way:
- Get a quick take on what The Get Real Project is all about. The home page is an “at-a-glance.”
- Check out our Get Real manifesto. Click the icon to get your way cool poster (you choose which color you like best).
- Get weekly tips. Check out our first in a new series.
- Read some interesting client stories. We’ve got two to start. More to come.
- Meet the team. As we say at the top of the team page, “At the risk of unabashedly bragging, we think our associates are extraordinary.”
- Access tons of free resources. We’ve got videos, ebooks, podcasts, and more. (And a little work to do on this portion of the site.)
- Learn more about our one very special partnership. Find out about our work with Charlie Green and Trusted Advisor Associates.
More than a Makeover
A lot of elbow grease went into re-designing the site, including all that it took to bring together 33 custom-written web pages, 13 hand-picked and lovingly customized stock images, 125 transferred blogs, more than 25 uploaded resources (ebooks, podcasts, video clips, slidesets), seven unique team member bios, and one really snazzy manifesto poster ready for distribution (in three different colors). None of this is trivial.
More than any of that, though, The Get Real Project has a well-thought-out brand behind it. Creating the new site was an opportunity to:
- Get really clear about The Get Real Project’s purpose and offerings. We’re all about client relationships, with a suite of services to help kick conventional wisdom to the curb and transform how people work together as a result.
- Redefine BossaNova Consulting Group’s place in the world. It will continue to be our legal entity and in some ways will always be the “engine” that runs our whole operation.
- Strengthen our partnership with Trusted Advisor Associates. Three of our four signature programs spring from the work we do together.
Please join us as we raise our glasses in a virtual toast: to the team that makes it all happen, the partners we couldn’t do any of it without, and the clients who are the reason we love what we do.
Latest posts by Andrea Howe (see all)
- Reprise: A different kind of resolution for a different path to better relationships - January 2, 2023
- A word to the wise about adjusting your fees after your quote - November 13, 2022
- Reprise: What to do when your clients or colleagues are untrustworthy - September 18, 2022