Ron Prater has worked in government consulting firms for almost 20 years, including three years with Arthur Andersen LLP. In 2007, he set out with partner Alan Pentz to create a company that would apply real entrepreneurial curiosity to find new ways to solve the U.S. government’s biggest problems. The result is Corner Alliance. Find out how this organization, triggered by a crisis in its formative years, applied the principle of collaboration to devise a new and different kind of corporate culture.
- ‘Tis the season: How to build more trust with us introverts
- Start your next client interaction this way
- Reprise: How your relationship to authority may be hurting your client relationships
- The power of a reboot (for these Tips and for us all)
- Reprise: A different kind of resolution for a different path to better relationships